For the discriminating sportsman looking for the world’s finest wingshooting, I can be your guide to:
• Driven grouse in Scotland
• High pheasant in the West Country
• Partridge in Spain
• Dove in Argentina
• Wild fowling in Hungary
• Franklin, Sand Grouse and Guinea
- Driven shoots are designed for groups of 8 to 10 guns, with some special 4-gun packages. Walked-up shooting is available for 2 to 8 guns.
- Single guns or small groups can contact Chris Batha to join fellow sportsmen, making up the required numbers to form a team of guns.
"Just had the best experience in Argentina Thanks to you! My colleagues couldn’t believe how much better my shooting was this trip. I gave you all the credit. They even had me explain what I had learned. The only shooter that had a better percentage than me had also attended one of your courses! I can’t tell you how much more fun your instruction made my trip--It was definitely worthwhile." -Keith Watson